These articles provide you with a foundation in wedding culture, wedding etiquette and the basics of what a wedding planner actually does.
Best Practices & How-Tos
As a professional wedding planner you have lots to do. Get the best results with these proven methods, techniques and practices.
- 5 Things you MUST DO on your Client’s Wedding Day
- 7 Different Ways to Serve Wedding Reception Food
- HOW TO: Accurately Match Wedding Colors
- HOW TO: Create a Wedding Budget for your Clients
- HOW TO: Deal with an Angry Bride
- HOW TO: Meet with Brides
- HOW TO: Plan a Military Wedding
- HOW TO: Plan a Wedding Reception Menu with your Clients
- HOW TO: Work with the Wedding Caterer
- Seating Arrangements Cheat Sheet
Wedding Planning Business Help
The ability to plan weddings is one thing; making money doing so is another. These articles provide help with running and marketing a wedding planning business of your own.
- 3 Steps to Making Money Performing Wedding Ceremonies
- 7 Simple Steps to Building a Professional Wedding Vendor List
- A Wedding Planning Package for Budget Brides
- Are you an ethical wedding planner?
- Are you Charging Enough?
- Create a Niche or Specialty for your Wedding Planning Business
- Create a Wedding Idea Kit for Brides
- Find a Wedding Planner Association
- Hiring your Wedding Day Assistant(s)
- Host a Limo Wedding Planning Party
- How to Explain What You Do
- The Truth About Word of Mouth Marketing
- Wedding Planner Contract Guide
- Wedding Planner Portfolio Help
- Which Wedding Planner Services Will you Offer?