WeddingsForaLiving.com is an information-packed treasure trove of online talk show (podcast) episodes and more for new and soon-to-be professional wedding planners.
Each episode of the talkshow is hosted by Debbie Quain, a ‘recovering’ wedding planner and former instructor for the Wedding Planning Institute.
If you’re brand spanking new to the wedding planning industry and are wondering how, exactly, you can make a living planning weddings, then you’re in the right place. YOU are the person this site was created for.
Each individual episode page includes show notes (i.e. details and links mentioned in an episode) and episode playback options; you can either:
- Play the episode directly from the episode page,
- Play the episode in a separate window (the best option if you want to view other pages while you listen), OR
- Download the episode mp3 file to your device.
Archived episodes of the WeddingsForaLiving.com show are also available on iTunes.
Or, schedule a call
If you need more in-depth help, a 1-on-1 telephone consultation might be the answer. For more details visit the consulting page.
- GET ACCESS to the free audio class ‘7 Truths Every Wedding Planner Should Know’… get it now
- LISTEN to archived talk show and podcast episodes just for wedding planners…listen to episodes, here.
- READ archived articles about being a professional wedding planner…read wedding planning articles, here
- BROWSE through the comprehensive wedding glossary…view the glossary index here
I hope Weddings for a Living provides answers to all your wedding planner questions and needs. Thanks so much for being here. Love and Success!
–Debbie Quain, WeddingsForaLiving.com founder