Original Air Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012; 7:00PM US/Eastern
Host: Debbie Quain & Brian Lawrence
Whether you’re a professional wedding planner or invitation specialist, you need a website.
Listen to guest co-host Brian Lawrence of LocalTrafficBuilder.com as he shares five (5) tips to help you boost your online presence.
Podcast: Play in new window
Five (5) Tips to Help your Wedding Planning Business Website
1. Claim your Google Places listing for your wedding planning business.
2. Utilize reviews, photos and videos to enhance your credibility as a professional wedding planner.
3. Encourage brides to make an appointment to meet you on your wedding planning business website’s contact form
4. Use landing pages (mini websites) for specific areas of your wedding planning business
5. Create a Facebook page for your wedding planning business that’s aesthetically pleasing to brides.
Call and leave your recorded question or comment for playback during the live show! Call 24/7: 202-681-2126
Mentioned in this Episode:
LocalTrafficBuilder.com – Brian Lawrence’s company provides web design, web and social media consulting and much more specifically for those of us in the wedding industry.