Do you feel stuck?
Sometimes you need an independent perspective to see things you might otherwise miss. I believe I can help you.
If you need immediate, 1-on-1 advice about planning weddings for a living, why not schedule a private telephone consultation? 1-on-1 telephone consulting with me – Debbie – gives you a high level of detail and the individual attention that you’re looking for.
So, what can we cover in an hour?
Quite a lot, actually! You set the agenda. Here are a few topics that I’ve helped others with:
- starting and running a small, local wedding company of your own
- balancing your wedding side gig with a full-time job
- finding and developing a niche or specialty for your wedding planning business
- hosting an online talk show or podcast to grow your customer base
- creating an e-commerce site (i.e. selling your wedding-related products or services online)
- starting your own training or membership website (wedding-related or otherwise)
- a general business brainstorming session
Whatever is bugging you, you’ll have my undivided attention for 60 minutes.
How much does a telephone consultation cost?
My rate for a telephone consultation is
$75 $60 for one (1) hour. Telephone consultation fees are one-time charges on a per-call basis.
How 1-on-1 consulting works
Once you’ve purchased a telephone consultation time-slot, you’ll receive an email within 24 business hours with a conference call access number for you to dial in to.
At the scheduled time, dial in from anywhere; I’ll get on the call with you and together we’ll talk about whatever it is you need help with.
It’s that simple.
A few easy ground rules
- You set the agenda for our call. Tell me how you’d like to spend our time and I’ll follow your agenda to the best of my ability
- You may send me info/questions in advance or links to look at. I’ll begin looking at them during our call. You’ll find I “get” things quickly, so there will be plenty of time in our hour together for feedback and advice.
- You may record our meeting if you choose to
- You may invite up to two (2) people to join the call
- All 1-on-1 sessions are completely confidential. I’m happy to sign non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements if required.
- Consulting appointments are prepaid for one (1) hour at a time. You also have the option to book a shorter 30-minute time-slot if you prefer . There are no contracts or long-term agreements to continue consultation.
- We’ll finish our 1-on-1 session on time